RafaelThe product introduction is very professional, the service attitude is very good, the product quality is high, and will continue to support.
CharlesThe service staff is very professional, with a wide range of products and guaranteed prices. Everyone can choose it. I hope the company will get better and better.
DT01281 Hitachi Projector Lamp With Module For CP-X205 CP-X300 ED-X30
|Warranty||3 Months||Lamp Type||OBH|
|Packing||Carton Box||Product Name||Projector Lamp|
|Original||YES||Application||Education, Home, School, Business, Office|
|Life Expectancy||2000 Hours||Voltage||All Country|
|Support Dimmer||No||Shipping Terms||International Express,DHL|
DT01281 Hitachi Projector Lamp,
CP-X205 Hitachi Projector Lamp,
ED-X30 Hitachi Projector Lamp
Original DT01281 Projector Lamp with Module Hitachi Projector Lamp For CP-X205,CP-X300,ED-X30
The DT01281 Projector Lamp from Hitachi for the original lamp in the CP-X205,CP-X300,ED-X30,CP-X417,CP-X400,CP-X308,HCP-800X,HCP-810X,HCP-80X,HCP-890X,HCP-880X,CP-X305,ED-X32,CP-X200 projector. Its estimated life is 5,000 hours in a compatible projector's Normal Mode and 10,000 hours in Eco Mode. Our team provides the best quality products, to provide customers with 100% satisfaction quality service. We are willing to strengthen cooperation with each customer to create a better future.
|Product name:||Projector Lamp|
|Condition:||100% Brand new|
|Type:||Compatible lamp with Housing|
|Life time :||≥2000-8000Hour|
|Used in the these projector:||CP-X205,CP-X300,ED-X30,CP-X417,CP-X400,CP-X308,HCP-800X,HCP-810X,HCP-80X,HCP-890X,HCP-880X,CP-X305,ED-X32,CP-X200|
|Warranty:||All items have been QC tested and 90 days Warranty at least|
|Package:||Each lamp in a single box with foam protection. One pair gloves and instruction inside.|
If you want your Projector Lamps work longer, please Note:
1. Do not allow the projector to overheat; the primary cause of lamp failure is excessive temperature stress.
2. Allow the projector lamp to cool for at least 10 minutes after powering down, and never move the projector during this period or
while the lamp is on. The lamp is much more susceptible to damage while it is hot.
3. Operate your projector in a clean, relatively dust-free environment to prevent clogging of fans and air filters. These filters
should be cleaned regularly.
4. Allow plenty of space around the projector's fan or exhaust so excess heat can be dispersed properly.
5. Utilize the "economy mode" if it is available with your projector model and is appropriate for your situation. This mode
decreases projector brightness but the lamp will last longer.
6. Never leave a projector in very hot or very cold environments, for example in a car on a summer or winter day.
You can be assured each lamp has undergone strict quality checks for beam performance, ignition, voltage, appearance, connections and run-time, so you can trust it to work flawlessly in your projector. When you purchase with Buyquest or Projectorquest, you get quick delivery, a 30-day money back guarantee, easy returns and the best available comprehensive manufacturer warranty.