RafaelThe product introduction is very professional, the service attitude is very good, the product quality is high, and will continue to support.
CharlesThe service staff is very professional, with a wide range of products and guaranteed prices. Everyone can choose it. I hope the company will get better and better.
NP24LP NSHA330CT Projector Bulbs For NEC NP-PE401H NP-PE401HJD
|Warranty||3 Months||Packing||Carton Box|
|Product Name||NP24LP Projector Lamp||Life Expectancy||2000 Hours|
|Voltage||All Country||Base Type||UHP200/140W E20.9|
NSHA330CT Projector Bulbs,
NP24LP Projector Bulbs,
UHP200 NEC Projector Bulb
Projector Bulb NP24LP NSHA330CT For NEC NP-PE401H NP-PE401HJD
NEC projector lamp NP24LP (NSHA330W) , brand New projector lamp, top quality with high brightness, lamp life up to 2500 hours, QC test of all projector lamps. Comptabile with NSHA330CT 100013352 NP-PE401H NP-PE401HJD NP-PE401HJD-N2 PE-401H. Our team provides the best quality products, to provide customers with 100% satisfaction quality service. We are willing to strengthen cooperation with each customer to create a better future.
|works for NEC||NSHA330CT 100013352 NP-PE401H NP-PE401HJD NP-PE401HJD-N2 PE-401H|
lamp with housing
Be sure to use an NP40LP Projector Lamp for replacement.
Be sure to turn off the unit and unplug the power cord before replacing the lamp
The lamp remains hot after the unit is turned off with the TV.
If you touch the lamp, you may burn your fingers. When you replace the lamp
Wait for at least 0.5 hour for the lamp to cool. Do not touch the surface of the lamp
If you touch it, wipe off the fingerprints with a soft cloth
1. Turn off the Projector and unplug the AC power cord.
2. Loosen the screw on the lamp cover with a screwdriver, and then open the lamp cover.
3. Loosen the 2 screws on the lamp with the screwdriver. Hold up the handle, then pull the lamp straight out.
4. Hold the handle of the new lamp and push it in securely until it reaches the end, and then tighten the 2 screws.
5. Close the lamp cover, and then tighten the screws
6. Plug in the AC power cord.