Epson Projector Bulbs
Panasonic Projector Bulbs
Hitachi Projector Bulbs
NEC Projector Bulbs
Benq Projector Bulbs
Vivitek Projector Lamp
Sony Projector Lamps
Optoma Projector Bulbs
Christie Projector Lamps
Viewsonic Projector Lamps
Sharp Projector Bulbs
Mitsubishi Projector Lamps
Mini Portable Projectors
RafaelThe product introduction is very professional, the service attitude is very good, the product quality is high, and will continue to support.
CharlesThe service staff is very professional, with a wide range of products and guaranteed prices. Everyone can choose it. I hope the company will get better and better.
Office 52X56MM NEC Projector Lamp With Housing NP01LP For NP1000 NP2000
|Life Expectancy||2000hours||Warranty||90 Days|
|Application||School,Office,Home,Education,Business||Product Name||Projector Lamp Bulb|
|Brightness||High Brightness With Original Burner Inside||Voltage||All Country|
|Base Type||NP01LP||Rated Power||300W|
52X56CM NEC Projector Lamp,
NP01LP NEC Projector Lamp,
NP2000 NEC Projector Lamp
Office original High Quality 52X56MM NEC Projector Bulbs With housing NP01LP for NP1000,NP2000
NEC projector lamp with housing , all items are 100% new and pass the quality checked. And will be packaged in good condition before dispatch. 100% Brand New, Premium quality, high brightness, long life replacement projector lamp. Compatible for NP1000,NP2000
|Product name:||Projector Lamp|
|Condition:||100% Brand new|
|Type:||Compatible lamp with housing|
|Life time :||≥2000-5000HourS|
|Used in the these projector:||NP1000,NP2000|
|Warranty:||All items have been QC tested and 90 days Warranty at least|
|Package:||Each lamp in a single box with foam protection. One pair gloves and instruction inside.|
If you want your Projector Lamps work longer, please Note:
1. Do not allow the projector to overheat; the primary cause of lamp failure is excessive temperature stress.
2. Allow the projector lamp to cool for at least 10 minutes after powering down, and never move the projector during this period or while the lamp is on. The lamp is much more susceptible to damage while it is hot.
3. Operate your projector in a clean, relatively dust-free environment to prevent clogging of fans and air filters. These filters should be cleaned regularly.
4. Allow plenty of space around the projector's fan or exhaust so excess heat can be dispersed properly.
5. Utilize the "economy mode" if it is available with your projector model and is appropriate for your situation. This mode
decreases projector brightness but the lamp will last longer.
6. Never leave a projector in very hot or very cold environments, for example in a car on a summer or winter day.