|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||carton box|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||1000 pieces per year|
|Warranty:||3 Months||Lamp Type:||OBH|
|Packing:||Carton Box||Product Name:||DT01191 Projector Lamp|
|Original:||YES||Application:||Education, Home, School, Business, Office|
|Life Expectancy:||2000 Hours||Voltage:||All Country|
|Shipping Terms:||International Express,DHL||Keywords:||Projector Lamp|
|Base Type:||UHP215/140W||Rated Power:||215/140W|
CP X3021 Hitachi Projector Lamp Replacement,
DT01191 Cheap Projector Bulbs
DT01191 CP RX94 CP X2021 CP X3021 Hitachi Projector Lamp Replacement
DT01191 Hitachi Projector Bulb For Projector CP-RX94 CP-X2021 CP-X2021WN CP-X2521 CP-X2521WN CP-X3021
The DT01191(50X50LUHP215/140W 0.8 E19.4 Extra) Projector Lamp from Hitachi for the original lamp in the CP-RX94 CP-X2021 CP-X2021WN CP-X2521 CP-X2521WN CP-X3021 CP-X3021WN 78-6972-0106-5 X21i X26i projector. Its estimated life is 5,000 hours in a compatible projector's Normal Mode and 10,000 hours in Eco Mode. Our team provides the best quality products, to provide customers with 100% satisfaction quality service. We are willing to strengthen cooperation with each customer to create a better future.
|Product name:||Projector Lamp|
|Condition:||100% Brand new|
|Type:||Compatible lamp with Housing|
|Life time :||≥2000-8000Hour|
|Used in the these projector:||CP-RX94 CP-X2021 CP-X2021WN CP-X2521 CP-X2521WN CP-X3021 CP-X3021WN 78-6972-0106-5 X21i X26i|
|Warranty:||All items have been QC tested and 180 days Warranty at least|
|Package:||Each lamp in a single box with foam protection. One pair gloves and instruction inside.|
If you want your Projector Lamps work longer, please Note:
1. Do not allow the projector to overheat; the primary cause of lamp failure is excessive temperature stress.
2. Allow the projector lamp to cool for at least 10 minutes after powering down, and never move the projector during this period or
while the lamp is on. The lamp is much more susceptible to damage while it is hot.
3. Operate your projector in a clean, relatively dust-free environment to prevent clogging of fans and air filters. These filters
should be cleaned regularly.
4. Allow plenty of space around the projector's fan or exhaust so excess heat can be dispersed properly.
5. Utilize the "economy mode" if it is available with your projector model and is appropriate for your situation. This mode
decreases projector brightness but the lamp will last longer.
6. Never leave a projector in very hot or very cold environments, for example in a car on a summer or winter day.
Contact Person: Sylvia
Tel: +86 13719030715