RafaelThe product introduction is very professional, the service attitude is very good, the product quality is high, and will continue to support.
CharlesThe service staff is very professional, with a wide range of products and guaranteed prices. Everyone can choose it. I hope the company will get better and better.
Osram Projector Lamp Replacement For Infocus SP-LAMP-069 Projectors Bulbs
|Warranty||3 Months||Lamp Type||OBH|
|Packing||Carton Box||Product Name||POA-LMP116 Projector Lamp|
|Original||YES||Application||Education, Home, School, Business, Office|
|Life Expectancy||2000 Hours||Voltage||All Country|
|Support Dimmer||No||Shipping Terms||International Express,DHL|
|Rated Power||180W||Base Type||P-VIP180/0.8 E20.8|
180W Osram Projector Lamp Replacement,
SP-LAMP-069 Osram Projector Lamp Replacement
Osram Projector Replacement Lamp for Infocus SP-LAMP-069 Projectors Bulbs
Original projector lamp SP-LAMP-069 (P-VIP180/0.8 E20.8), compatible for IN112 IN114 IN114ST IN116, All items are 100% new and pass the quality checked. And will be packaged in good condition before dispatch. 100% Brand New, Premium quality, high brightness, long life replacement projector lamp. High Quality projector lamps, Easy to install.The quality can be guaranteed and price is competitive.
|Product name:||Projector Lamp|
|Condition:||100% Brand new|
|Life time :||2000-3000H|
|Compatible for:||IN112 IN114 IN114ST IN116|
|Installation:||Easy installation. NOT just a bare bulb|
|Warranty:||All items have been QC tested and come with 150 days Warranty|
Standard package with mall carton for each piece
If you want your Projector Lamps work longer, please Note:
1. Do not allow the projector to overheat; the primary cause of lamp failure is excessive temperature stress.
2. Allow the projector lamp to cool for at least 10 minutes after powering down, and never move the projector during this period or
while the lamp is on. The lamp is much more susceptible to damage while it is hot.
3. Operate your projector in a clean, relatively dust-free environment to prevent clogging of fans and air filters. These filters
should be cleaned regularly.
4. Allow plenty of space around the projector's fan or exhaust so excess heat can be dispersed properly.
5. Utilize the "economy mode" if it is available with your projector model and is appropriate for your situation. This mode
decreases projector brightness but the lamp will last longer.
6. Never leave a projector in very hot or very cold environments, for example in a car on a summer or winter day.