RafaelThe product introduction is very professional, the service attitude is very good, the product quality is high, and will continue to support.
CharlesThe service staff is very professional, with a wide range of products and guaranteed prices. Everyone can choose it. I hope the company will get better and better.
High Brightness ELPLP69 Epson Projector Bulbs 2000 Hours Life Expectancy
|Life Expectancy||2000hours||Warranty||90 Days|
|Product Name||Projector Lamp Bulb||Brightness||High Brightness With Original Burner Inside|
ELPLP69 Epson Projector Bulbs,
High Brightness Epson Projector Bulbs,
School Epson Projector Bulbs
High Brightness Osram Projector Replacement Lamp Epson Projector Bulbs Epson ELPLP69
ELPLP69 is Osram projector bare bulb , brand new projector lamp, top quality with high brightness, lamp life up to 2500 hours, QC test of all projector lamps. Compatible with EH-TW7200 EH-TW8000 EH-TW8100 EH-TW8200 EH-TW9000 EH-TW9000W EH-TW9100 EH-TW9200 EW-TW9000W.
|Warranty||All items has been QC tested and have 90 days warranty|
Compatible with Projectors
|EH-TW7200 EH-TW8000 EH-TW8100 EH-TW8200 EH-TW9000 EH-TW9000W EH-TW9100 EH-TW9200 EW-TW9000W Home Cinema 5010 Home Cinema 5020 Home Cinema 5030 Home Cinema 5030UB Powerlite HC 5010 Powerlite HC 5010e Powerlite HC 5020UB Powerlite HC 5020UBe Powerlite HC 5030UB Powerlite Home Cinema 5010 Powerlite Home Cinema 5010e Powerlite Home Cinema 5020 Powerlite Home Cinema 5020UB Powerlite Home Cinema 5020UBe Powerlite Home Cinema 5025UB Powerlite Home Cinema 5030 Powerlite Home Cinema 5030Be Powerlite Home Cinema 5030UB Powerlite Home Cinema 5030UBe Powerlite Pro Cinema 4030 Powerlite Pro Cinema 6010 Powerlite Pro Cinema 6020UB Pro Cinema 4030 Pro Cinema 6010 Pro Cinema 6030UB V13H010L69|
1. Turn off the Projector and unplug the AC power cord.
2. Loosen the screw on the lamp cover with a screwdriver, and then open the lamp cover.
3. Loosen the 2 screws on the lamp with the screwdriver. Hold up the handle, then pull the lamp straight out.
4. Hold the handle of the new lamp and push it in securely until it reaches the end, and then tighten the 2 screws.
5. Close the lamp cover, and then tighten the screws
6. Plug in the AC power cord.