Epson Projector Bulbs
Panasonic Projector Bulbs
Hitachi Projector Bulbs
NEC Projector Bulbs
Benq Projector Bulbs
Vivitek Projector Lamp
Sony Projector Lamps
Optoma Projector Bulbs
Christie Projector Lamps
Viewsonic Projector Lamps
Sharp Projector Bulbs
Mitsubishi Projector Lamps
Mini Portable Projectors
RafaelThe product introduction is very professional, the service attitude is very good, the product quality is high, and will continue to support.
CharlesThe service staff is very professional, with a wide range of products and guaranteed prices. Everyone can choose it. I hope the company will get better and better.
XG SV200X Sharp Projector Bulbs
|Voltage||All Country||Life Expectancy||2000hours|
|Base Type||SHP||Warranty||90 Days|
|Lamp Type||OB OBH||Application||Education,Business,Home/Office/School|
|Type||Lamp With Housing||Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Shipping Terms||International Express,DHL||Rated Power||400W|
XG SV200X Sharp Projector Bulbs,
SHP172 Lamp For Sharp Projector
XG SV200X Sharp Projector Bulbs
SHP172 Projector Bulb Compatible For Sharp XG-SV100W XG-SV200X KB1400
Sharp originla projector lamp Shp172 (400W) , compatible for XG-SV100W, XG-SV200X, KB1400, You can be assured each lamp has undergone strict quality checks for beam performance, ignition, voltage, appearance, connections and run-time, so you can trust it to work flawlessly in your projector. When you purchase with Buyquest or Projectorquest, you get quick delivery, a 30-day money back guarantee, easy returns and the best available comprehensive manufacturer warranty.
|Product name:||Projector Lamp|
|Condition:||100% Brand new|
|Type:||Compatible lamp with Housing|
|Life time :||≥2000-8000Hour|
|Used in the these projector:||XG-SV100W, XG-SV200X, KB1400|
|Warranty:||All items have been QC tested and 180 days Warranty at least|
|Package:||Each lamp in a single box with foam protection. One pair gloves and instruction inside.|
If you want your Projector Lamps work longer, please Note:
1. Do not allow the projector to overheat; the primary cause of lamp failure is excessive temperature stress.
2. Allow the projector lamp to cool for at least 10 minutes after powering down, and never move the projector during this period or
while the lamp is on. The lamp is much more susceptible to damage while it is hot.
3. Operate your projector in a clean, relatively dust-free environment to prevent clogging of fans and air filters. These filters
should be cleaned regularly.
4. Allow plenty of space around the projector's fan or exhaust so excess heat can be dispersed properly.
5. Utilize the "economy mode" if it is available with your projector model and is appropriate for your situation. This mode
decreases projector brightness but the lamp will last longer.
6. Never leave a projector in very hot or very cold environments, for example in a car on a summer or winter day.
Be sure to use an shp172 Projector Lamp for replacement.
Be sure to turn off the unit and unplug the power cord before replacing the lamp
The lamp remains hot after the unit is turned off with the TV.
If you touch the lamp, you may burn your fingers. When you replace the lamp
Wait for at least 0.5 hour for the lamp to cool. Do not touch the surface of the lamp
If you touch it, wipe off the fingerprints with a soft cloth