|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||carton box|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||1000 pieces per year|
|Warranty:||3 Months||Lamp Type:||OBH|
|Packing:||Carton Box||Product Name:||LMP-F230 Projector Lamp|
|Application:||Education, Home, School, Business, Office||Life Expectancy:||2000 Hours|
|Voltage:||All Country||Support Dimmer:||No|
|Shipping Terms:||International Express,DHL||Keywords:||NSHA230|
VPL FX35 Sony Projector Lamps,
VPL F400X Sony Projector Bulbs
LMP F230 VPL FX30 VPL F400X VPL FX35 Sony Projector Lamps
Good Quality Sony Projector Lamp LMP-F230 With Housing For VPL-FX30 VPL-F400X VPL-FX35
Sony projector lamp LMP-F230 (56X56LNSHA230SO), compatible with VPL-FX30 VPL-F400X VPL-FX35 . Brand New projector lamp, top quality with high brightness, lamp life up to 2500 hours, QC test of all projector lamps. Our team provides the best quality products, to provide customers with 100% satisfaction quality service. We are willing to strengthen cooperation with each customer to create a better future.
|Product name:||Projector Lamp|
|Condition:||100% Brand new|
|Type:||UHE200W Bulb with Generic Housing|
|Life time :||2000-3000H|
|Compatible for:||VPL-FX30 VPL-F400X VPL-FX35|
|Installation:||Easy installation. NOT just a bare bulb|
|Warranty:||All items have been QC tested and come with 150 days Warranty|
|Package:||Standard package with mall carton for each piece|
Brand New projector lamp, top quality with high brightness, lamp life up to 2500 hours, QC test of all projector lamps.
The projector lamps are completely covered under our 180-day warranty, which protects against any defective products.
We are committed to offering an easy and safe Projector Bulb buying experience that brings enjoyable shopping experience to all our customers.
Warranty does not cover: shipping costs, improper installation including damages incurred while attempting installation, any installation or labor costs, lamps damaged by TV projector malfunction, damage due to abuse, lightning or acts of nature, misuse, electrical stress or power surges, loss of use, lost profits.
To reduce the risk of personal injury, do not drop the lamp module. The bulb may shatter and cause injury if it is dropped.
Customers’ satisfaction is our top priority. If meeting any problems before or after purchasing, please contact me freely any time. It is our honor to serve you.
If you want your Projector Lamps work longer, please Note:
1. Do not allow the projector to overheat; the primary cause of lamp failure is excessive temperature stress.
2. Allow the projector lamp to cool for at least 10 minutes after powering down, and never move the projector during this period or
while the lamp is on. The lamp is much more susceptible to damage while it is hot.
3. Operate your projector in a clean, relatively dust-free environment to prevent clogging of fans and air filters. These filters
should be cleaned regularly.
4. Allow plenty of space around the projector's fan or exhaust so excess heat can be dispersed properly.
5. Utilize the "economy mode" if it is available with your projector model and is appropriate for your situation. This mode
decreases projector brightness but the lamp will last longer.
6. Never leave a projector in very hot or very cold environments, for example in a car on a summer or winter day.
Contact Person: Sylvia
Tel: +86 13719030715