|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||carton box|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||1000pieces per year|
|Warranty:||3 Months||Lamp Type:||OBH|
|Packing:||Carton Box||Product Name:||ET-LAL500 Projector Lamp|
|Original:||YES||Application:||Education, Home, School, Business, Office|
|Life Expectancy:||2000 Hours||Voltage:||All Country|
|Shipping Terms:||International Express,DHL||Keywords:||Projector Lamp|
2000h Panasonic Projector Bulbs,
PT LB303 Panasonic Projector Bulb
PT LB280 PT LB300 PT LB303 2000h Panasonic Projector Bulbs
ET-LAL500 Panasonic Projector Bulb Compatible For PT-LB280 PT-LB280U PT-LB300 PT-LB300U PT-LB303
ET-LAL500 Panasonic projector bulb (50X50LNSHA230YT) with housing, compatible with PT-LB280 PT-LB280U PT-LB300 PT-LB300U PT-LB303 PT-LB330 PT-LB330U PT-LB332 PT-LB353 PT-LB360 PT-LB360U PT-LB382 PT-LB383 PT-LB412 PT-LB423 PT-LW280 PT-LW280U PT-LW312 PT-LW330 PT-LW330U PT-LW333 PT-LW362 PT-LW373 PT-TW250 PT-TW340 PT-TW341R PT-TW342 PT-TW343R PT-TW350 PT-TX210 PT-TX230 PT-TX310 PT-TX312 PT-TX400 PT-TX402 PT-TX410 . All items are 100% new and pass the quality checked. And will be packaged in good condition before dispatch.
|Product name:||Projector Lamp|
|Condition:||100% Brand new|
|Type:||Compatible lamp with Housing|
|Life time :||≥2000-8000Hour|
|Used in the these projector:||PT-LB280 PT-LB280U PT-LB300 PT-LB300U PT-LB303 PT-LB330 PT-LB330U PT-LB332 PT-LB353 PT-LB360 PT-LB360U PT-LB382 PT-LB383 PT-LB412 PT-LB423 PT-LW280 PT-LW280U PT-LW312 PT-LW330 PT-LW330U PT-LW333 PT-LW362 PT-LW373 PT-TW250 PT-TW340 PT-TW341R PT-TW342 PT-TW343R PT-TW350 PT-TX210 PT-TX230 PT-TX310 PT-TX312 PT-TX400 PT-TX402 PT-TX410|
|Warranty:||All items have been QC tested and 180 days Warranty at least|
|Package:||Each lamp in a single box with foam protection. One pair gloves and instruction inside.|
If you want your Projector Lamps work longer, please Note:
1. Do not allow the projector to overheat; the primary cause of lamp failure is excessive temperature stress.
2. Allow the projector lamp to cool for at least 10 minutes after powering down, and never move the projector during this period or
while the lamp is on. The lamp is much more susceptible to damage while it is hot.
3. Operate your projector in a clean, relatively dust-free environment to prevent clogging of fans and air filters. These filters
should be cleaned regularly.
4. Allow plenty of space around the projector's fan or exhaust so excess heat can be dispersed properly.
5. Utilize the "economy mode" if it is available with your projector model and is appropriate for your situation. This mode
decreases projector brightness but the lamp will last longer.
6. Never leave a projector in very hot or very cold environments, for example in a car on a summer or winter day.
You can be assured each lamp has undergone strict quality checks for beam performance, ignition, voltage, appearance, connections and run-time, so you can trust it to work flawlessly in your projector. When you purchase with Buyquest or Projectorquest, you get quick delivery, a 30-day money back guarantee, easy returns and the best available comprehensive manufacturer warranty.
Contact Person: Sylvia
Tel: +86 13719030715