RafaelThe product introduction is very professional, the service attitude is very good, the product quality is high, and will continue to support.
CharlesThe service staff is very professional, with a wide range of products and guaranteed prices. Everyone can choose it. I hope the company will get better and better.
NP UM330X NPUM330W NP P420X NP P350W NEC Projector Bulbs
|Warranty||3 Months||Lamp Type||OBH|
|Packing||Carton Box||Product Name||NP17LP Projector Lamp|
|Application||Education, Home, School, Business, Office||Life Expectancy||2000 Hours|
|Voltage||All Country||Support Dimmer||No|
|Shipping Terms||International Express,DHL||Base Type||NSHA|
NP P350W NEC Projector Bulbs,
NP17LP projector lamp,
OBH Projector Lamp
NP UM330X+ NP-UM330W+ NP P420X NP P350W NEC Projector Bulbs
NEC NP17LP Projector Lamp With Housing For NP-UM330X+ NP-UM330W+ NP-P420X NP-P350W NP-M420X/+ NP-M350XS/+
NEC projector lamp NP17LP (50X50LNSHA260), brand New projector lamp, top quality with high brightness, lamp life up to 2500 hours, QC test of all projector lamps. Comptabile with M300WS M350XS M420X M420XM M420XV MP420XG MP420XVG. Our team provides the best quality products, to provide customers with 100% satisfaction quality service. We are willing to strengthen cooperation with each customer to create a better future.
|works for NEC||M300WS M350XS M420X M420XM M420XV MP420XG MP420XVG NP-M300WS NP-M300WSJL NP-M300XSJL NP-M350XSJL NP-M420XG NP-M420XJL NP-M420XVG NP-P350W NP-P350WG NP-P350WJL NP-P420X NP-P420XG NP-P420XJL NP-UM330Wii-N2 NP-UM330WiJL NP-UM330WiJL-N2 NP-UM330WJL NP-UM330WJL-N2 NP-UM330WJL-N3 NP-UM330X NP-UM330XiJL NP-UM330XJL NP-UM330XJL-N2 NP-UM330XJL-N3 NP-UN330XiJL-N2 NP17LP-UM P350W P350WG P420X P420XG UM-300X UM300W UM330W UM330X|
lamp with housing
If you want your Projector Lamps work longer, please Note:
1. Do not allow the projector to overheat; the primary cause of lamp failure is excessive temperature stress.
2. Allow the projector lamp to cool for at least 10 minutes after powering down, and never move the projector during this period or
while the lamp is on. The lamp is much more susceptible to damage while it is hot.
3. Operate your projector in a clean, relatively dust-free environment to prevent clogging of fans and air filters. These filters
should be cleaned regularly.
4. Allow plenty of space around the projector's fan or exhaust so excess heat can be dispersed properly.
5. Utilize the "economy mode" if it is available with your projector model and is appropriate for your situation. This mode
decreases projector brightness but the lamp will last longer.
6. Never leave a projector in very hot or very cold environments, for example in a car on a summer or winter day.