|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||carton box|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||1000 pieces per year|
|Warranty:||3 Months||Product Name:||NP33LP Projector Lamp|
|Original:||YES||Application:||Education, Home, School, Business, Office|
|Life Expectancy:||2000 Hours||Voltage:||All Country|
270W NEC Projector Bulbs,
NP33LP NEC Projector Lamp
NP33LP NP UM351W NP UM351W WK NSHA 270W NEC Projector Bulbs
Good Quality NP33LP Projector Lamp For NEC NP-UM301W NP-UM301X NP-UM351W NP-UM351W-WK NP-UM351Wi-WK
NEC projector lamp NP33LP (NSHA270W), brand New projector lamp, top quality with high brightness, lamp life up to 2500 hours, QC test of all projector lamps. Comptabile with 100013962 100013963 NP-UM301W NP-UM301X NP-UM351W NP-UM351W-WK NP-UM351Wi-WK NP-UM351WJL NP-UM352WJL NP-UM352WJL-PN NP-UM361X NP-UM361X-WK NP-UM361Xi-WK NP-UM361XJL NP32LP UM301W UM301Wi UM301X UM301Xi UM351W UM351W-WK UM351Wi-TM UM351Wi-WK UM352W UM352W-TM UM352W-WK UM361X UM361X-WK UM361Xi-TM UM361Xi-WK UM361XJL . Our team provides the best quality products, to provide customers with 100% satisfaction quality service. We are willing to strengthen cooperation with each customer to create a better future.
|works for NEC||100013962 100013963 NP-UM301W NP-UM301X NP-UM351W NP-UM351W-WK NP-UM351Wi-WK NP-UM351WJL NP-UM352WJL NP-UM352WJL-PN NP-UM361X NP-UM361X-WK NP-UM361Xi-WK NP-UM361XJL NP32LP UM301W UM301Wi UM301X UM301Xi UM351W UM351W-WK UM351Wi-TM UM351Wi-WK UM352W UM352W-TM UM352W-WK UM361X UM361X-WK UM361Xi-TM UM361Xi-WK UM361XJL|
lamp with housing
If you want your Projector Lamps work longer, please Note:
1. Do not allow the projector to overheat; the primary cause of lamp failure is excessive temperature stress.
2. Allow the projector lamp to cool for at least 10 minutes after powering down, and never move the projector during this period or
while the lamp is on. The lamp is much more susceptible to damage while it is hot.
3. Operate your projector in a clean, relatively dust-free environment to prevent clogging of fans and air filters. These filters
should be cleaned regularly.
4. Allow plenty of space around the projector's fan or exhaust so excess heat can be dispersed properly.
5. Utilize the "economy mode" if it is available with your projector model and is appropriate for your situation. This mode
decreases projector brightness but the lamp will last longer.
6. Never leave a projector in very hot or very cold environments, for example in a car on a summer or winter day.
Contact Person: Sylvia
Tel: +86 13719030715