|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||carton box|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||1000 pieces per year|
|Warranty:||3 Months||Packing:||Carton Box|
|Product Name:||NP22LP Projector Lamp||Application:||Education, Home, School, Business, Office|
|Life Expectancy:||2000 Hours||Voltage:||All Country|
|Base Type:||UHP400/320W 1.3 E21.9 *2|
NP22LP NEC Projector Bulbs,
NP PH1000U NEC Lamp
NP22LP NEC Projector Bulbs
NEC NP22LP Bulb For Sale Compatible NP-PH1000U NP-PH1000UJD NP-PX700WJD NP-PX700WJD2
NEC projector lamp NP22LP (UHP400/320W 1.3 E21.9 *2), brand New projector lamp, top quality with high brightness, lamp life up to 2500 hours, QC test of all projector lamps. Comptabile with NP-PH1000U NP-PH1000UJD NP-PX700WJD NP-PX700WJD2 NP-PX750U NP-PX750UJD NP-PX750UJD2 NP-PX800X2 NP-PX800XJD NP-PX800XJD2 PH1000U PX700U PX700W2 PX750U PX750U2 PX800X PX800X2 IN5552L IN5554L IN5555L SP-LAMP-082 3797772800-SVK D8010W D8800 D8900 112-531 E-Vision 8000 E-Vision WUXGA 8000 . Our team provides the best quality products, to provide customers with 100% satisfaction quality service. We are willing to strengthen cooperation with each customer to create a better future.
|power||UHP400/320W 1.3 E21.9 *2|
|works for NEC||NP-PH1000U NP-PH1000UJD NP-PX700WJD NP-PX700WJD2 NP-PX750U NP-PX750UJD NP-PX750UJD2 NP-PX800X2
NP-PX800XJD NP-PX800XJD2 PH1000U PX700U PX700W2 PX750U PX750U2 PX800X PX800X2 IN5552L IN5554L IN5555L SP-LAMP-082 3797772800-SVK D8010W D8800 D8900 112-531 E-Vision 8000 E-Vision WUXGA 8000
lamp with housing
To reduce the risk of personal injury, do not drop the lamp module. The bulb may shatter and cause injury if it is dropped.
Customers’ satisfaction is our top priority. If meeting any problems before or after purchasing, please contact me freely any time. It is our honor to serve you.
If you want your Projector Lamps work longer, please Note:
1. Do not allow the projector to overheat; the primary cause of lamp failure is excessive temperature stress.
2. Allow the projector lamp to cool for at least 10 minutes after powering down, and never move the projector during this period or
while the lamp is on. The lamp is much more susceptible to damage while it is hot.
3. Operate your projector in a clean, relatively dust-free environment to prevent clogging of fans and air filters. These filters
should be cleaned regularly.
4. Allow plenty of space around the projector's fan or exhaust so excess heat can be dispersed properly.
5. Utilize the "economy mode" if it is available with your projector model and is appropriate for your situation. This mode
decreases projector brightness but the lamp will last longer.
6. Never leave a projector in very hot or very cold environments, for example in a car on a summer or winter day.
Contact Person: Sylvia
Tel: +86 13719030715