|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||carton box|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||1000 pieces per year|
|Warranty:||3 Months||Lamp Type:||OBH|
|Packing:||Carton Box||Product Name:||NP17LP Projector Lamp|
|Original:||YES||Application:||Education, Home, School, Business, Office|
|Life Expectancy:||2000 Hours||Voltage:||All Country|
NP06LP NEC Projector Bulbs,
nec np1150 lamp,
NP1150 NEC Projector Lamp
NP06LP NEC Projector Bulbs
NEC Projector Lamp NP06LP With Housing For NP1150 NP1200 NP1200J NP1250 NP1250G2
NEC projector lamp NP06LP (UHP330/264W), brand New projector lamp, top quality with high brightness, lamp life up to 2500 hours, QC test of all projector lamps. Comptabile with NP1150 NP1200 NP1200J NP1250 NP1250G2 NP1250J NP2150 NP2200 NP2200J NP2250 NP2250G2 NP2250J NP3150 NP3151 NP3151W NP3200 NP3250 NP3250+ NP3250J NP3250W NP3250WG NP3250WG2 NP3250WJ. Our team provides the best quality products, to provide customers with 100% satisfaction quality service. We are willing to strengthen cooperation with each customer to create a better future.
|works for NEC||NP1150 NP1200 NP1200J NP1250 NP1250G2 NP1250J NP2150 NP2200 NP2200J NP2250 NP2250G2 NP2250J
NP3150 NP3151 NP3151W NP3200 NP3250 NP3250+ NP3250J NP3250W NP3250WG NP3250WG2 NP3250WJ
lamp with housing
You can be assured each lamp has undergone strict quality checks for beam performance, ignition, voltage, appearance, connections and run-time, so you can trust it to work flawlessly in your projector. When you purchase with Buyquest or Projectorquest, you get quick delivery, a 30-day money back guarantee, easy returns and the best available comprehensive manufacturer warranty.
1. Turn off the Projector and unplug the AC power cord.
2. Loosen the screw on the lamp cover with a screwdriver, and then open the lamp cover.
3. Loosen the 2 screws on the lamp with the screwdriver. Hold up the handle, then pull the lamp straight out.
4. Hold the handle of the new lamp and push it in securely until it reaches the end, and then tighten the 2 screws.
5. Close the lamp cover, and then tighten the screws
6. Plug in the AC power cord.
Contact Person: Sylvia
Tel: +86 13719030715