|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||carton box|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||1000 pieces per year|
|Warranty:||3 Months||Packing:||Carton Box|
|Product Name:||NP27LP Projector Lamp||Life Expectancy:||2000 Hours|
|Voltage:||All Country||Base Type:||NSHA230|
|Name:||Projector Lamp Bulb||Power:||230W|
230W NEC Projector Bulbs,
MC350XS NEC Projector Lamp
MC350XS MC350XS MC370X+ NP37LP 230W NEC Projector Bulbs
Original NP37LP Projector Lamp For NEC M282X M282XS M283X ME372WG NP-282XS NP-M282X 456-6528 ImagePro 6528
NEC projector lamp NP37LP (50X50NSHA230), brand New projector lamp, top quality with high brightness, lamp life up to 2500 hours, QC test of all projector lamps. Comptabile with MC350XS, MC350XS, MC370X+, MC370X+, NP-CR2270X, NP CR2270X, NPCR2270X. Our team provides the best quality products, to provide customers with 100% satisfaction quality service. We are willing to strengthen cooperation with each customer to create a better future.
The projector lamps are completely covered under our 180-day warranty, which protects against any defective products.
We are committed to offering an easy and safe Projector Bulb buying experience that brings enjoyable shopping experience to all our customers.
Warranty does not cover: shipping costs, improper installation including damages incurred while attempting installation, any installation or labor costs, lamps damaged by TV projector malfunction, damage due to abuse, lightning or acts of nature, misuse, electrical stress or power surges, loss of use, lost profits.
|works for NEC||MC350XS, MC350XS, MC370X+, MC370X+, NP-CR2270X, NP CR2270X, NPCR2270X|
lamp with housing
If you want your Projector Lamps work longer, please Note:
1. Do not allow the projector to overheat; the primary cause of lamp failure is excessive temperature stress.
2. Allow the projector lamp to cool for at least 10 minutes after powering down, and never move the projector during this period or
while the lamp is on. The lamp is much more susceptible to damage while it is hot.
3. Operate your projector in a clean, relatively dust-free environment to prevent clogging of fans and air filters. These filters
should be cleaned regularly.
4. Allow plenty of space around the projector's fan or exhaust so excess heat can be dispersed properly.
5. Utilize the "economy mode" if it is available with your projector model and is appropriate for your situation. This mode
decreases projector brightness but the lamp will last longer.
6. Never leave a projector in very hot or very cold environments, for example in a car on a summer or winter day.
Contact Person: Sylvia
Tel: +86 13719030715