|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||carton box|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||1000 pieces per year|
|Warranty:||3 Months||Packing:||Carton Box|
|Product Name:||NP30LP Projector Lamp||Life Expectancy:||2000 Hours|
|Voltage:||All Country||Base Type:||UHP270W 1.0 E20.9|
NP30LP NEC Projector Bulbs,
M353WS NEC Projector Bulbs
M323H M332XS M332XSG M333XS M353WS NP30LP NEC Projector Bulbs
Projector Bulb NP30LP Compatible With NEC M323H M332XS M332XSG M333XS M352WS M352WSG M353WS
NEC projector lamp NP30LP (UHP270W 1.0 E20.9) , brand New projector lamp, top quality with high brightness, lamp life up to 2500 hours, QC test of all projector lamps. Comptabile with M323H M332XS M332XSG M333XS M352WS M352WSG M353WS M402H M402W M402WG M402X M402XG M403H M403W M403X M404H NP-403WG NP-M332XS NP-M332XSG NP-M352WS NP-M352WSG NP-M352WSJD NP-M352WSJD-N3 NP-M353HSJD NP-M353WSJD NP-M402H NP-M402HJD NP-M402W NP-M402WG NP-M402WJD NP-M402X NP-M402XG NP-M402XJD NP-M403HJD NP-M403W NP-M403WJD NP-M403XJD . Our team provides the best quality products, to provide customers with 100% satisfaction quality service. We are willing to strengthen cooperation with each customer to create a better future.
|power||UHP270W 1.0 E20.9|
|works for NEC||M323H M332XS M332XSG M333XS M352WS M352WSG M353WS M402H M402W M402WG M402X M402XG M403H M403W M403X M404H NP-403WG NP-M332XS NP-M332XSG NP-M352WS NP-M352WSG NP-M352WSJD NP-M352WSJD-N3 NP-M353HSJD NP-M353WSJD NP-M402H NP-M402HJD NP-M402W NP-M402WG NP-M402WJD NP-M402X NP-M402XG NP-M402XJD NP-M403HJD NP-M403W NP-M403WJD NP-M403XJD|
lamp with housing
If you want your Projector Lamps work longer, please Note:
1. Do not allow the projector to overheat; the primary cause of lamp failure is excessive temperature stress.
2. Allow the projector lamp to cool for at least 10 minutes after powering down, and never move the projector during this period or
while the lamp is on. The lamp is much more susceptible to damage while it is hot.
3. Operate your projector in a clean, relatively dust-free environment to prevent clogging of fans and air filters. These filters
should be cleaned regularly.
4. Allow plenty of space around the projector's fan or exhaust so excess heat can be dispersed properly.
5. Utilize the "economy mode" if it is available with your projector model and is appropriate for your situation. This mode
decreases projector brightness but the lamp will last longer.
6. Never leave a projector in very hot or very cold environments, for example in a car on a summer or winter day.
1. Turn off the Projector and unplug the AC power cord.
2. Loosen the screw on the lamp cover with a screwdriver, and then open the lamp cover.
3. Loosen the 2 screws on the lamp with the screwdriver. Hold up the handle, then pull the lamp straight out.
4. Hold the handle of the new lamp and push it in securely until it reaches the end, and then tighten the 2 screws.
5. Close the lamp cover, and then tighten the screws
6. Plug in the AC power cord.
Contact Person: Sylvia
Tel: +86 13719030715