|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||carton box|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||1000pieces per year|
|Warranty:||3 Months||Lamp Type:||OBH|
|Packing:||Carton Box||Product Name:||ET-LAD70W Projector Lamp|
|Original:||YES||Application:||Education, Home, School, Business, Office|
|Life Expectancy:||2000 Hours||Voltage:||All Country|
|In Stock:||Yes||Shipping Terms:||International Express,DHL|
|Base Type:||75X75DHS310AR12-4||Lamp Power:||310W|
310W Panasonic Projector Bulbs,
OBH Panasonic Projector Lamp,
2000h Panasonic Projector Bulbs
PT DW750 PT DW750BU PT DW750LBU 310W Panasonic Projector Bulbs
Panasonic Projector Bulb ET-LAD70W For ET-LAD70AW PT-DW750 PT-DW750BU PT-DW750LBU PT-DW750LWU
ET-LAD70AW Panasonic projector bulb (75X75DHS310AR12-4) with housing, compatible with ET-LAD70AW PT-DW750 PT-DW750BU PT-DW750LBU PT-DW750LWU PT-DW750U PT-DW750WU PT-DX820 PT-DX820BU PT-DX820LBU PT-DX820U PT-DX820WU PT-DZ780 PT-DZ780BU PT-DZ780LBU PT-DZ780LWU PT-DZ780U PT-DZ780WU. All items are 100% new and pass the quality checked. And will be packaged in good condition before dispatch.
|Product name:||Projector Lamp|
|Condition:||100% Brand new|
|Type:||Compatible lamp with Housing|
|Life time :||≥2000-8000Hour|
|Used in the these projector:||ET-LAD70AW PT-DW750 PT-DW750BU PT-DW750LBU PT-DW750LWU PT-DW750U PT-DW750WU PT-DX820 PT-DX820BU PT-DX820LBU PT-DX820U PT-DX820WU PT-DZ780 PT-DZ780BU PT-DZ780LBU PT-DZ780LWU PT-DZ780U PT-DZ780WU|
|Warranty:||All items have been QC tested and 180 days Warranty at least|
|Package:||Each lamp in a single box with foam protection. One pair gloves and instruction inside.|
1. Turn off the Projector and unplug the AC power cord.
2. Loosen the screw on the lamp cover with a screwdriver, and then open the lamp cover.
3. Loosen the 2 screws on the lamp with the screwdriver. Hold up the handle, then pull the lamp straight out.
4. Hold the handle of the new lamp and push it in securely until it reaches the end, and then tighten the 2 screws.
5. Close the lamp cover, and then tighten the screws
6. Plug in the AC power cord.
Contact Person: Sylvia
Tel: +86 13719030715