|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||carton box|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||1000 pieces per year|
|Warranty:||90 Days||Lamp Type:||OB OBH|
|Application:||Education,School,Home,Business||Keywords:||Projector Lamp Bulb|
|Support Dimmer:||No||Packing:||Standard Packing|
|Base Type:||P-VIP230/0.8 E20.8|
VIP230 Projector Bulb Replacement,
HC3200 Mitsubishi Projector Lamp Replacement,
230W Mitsubishi Projector Bulbs
VLT HC3800LP Projector Bulb Replacement For HC3200 HC3900
VLT-HC3800LP Mitsubishi Projector Bulb For HC3200 HC3800 HC3900 HC4000 HC4000U
Original projector lamp VLT-HC3800LP (P-VIP230/0.8 E20.8), Compatible for HC3200 HC3800 HC3900 HC4000 HC4000U, the projector lamps are completely covered under our 180-day warranty, which protects against any defective products. We are committed to offering an easy and safe Projector Bulb buying experience that brings enjoyable shopping experience to all our customers.
You can be assured each lamp has undergone strict quality checks for beam performance, ignition, voltage, appearance, connections and run-time, so you can trust it to work flawlessly in your projector. When you purchase with Buyquest or Projectorquest, you get quick delivery, a 30-day money back guarantee, easy returns and the best available comprehensive manufacturer warranty.
|Warranty||All items has been QC tested and have 180 days warranty|
Compatible with Projectors
|HC3200 HC3800 HC3900 HC4000 HC4000U|
If you want your Projector Lamps work longer, please Note:
1. Do not allow the projector to overheat; the primary cause of lamp failure is excessive temperature stress.
2. Allow the projector lamp to cool for at least 10 minutes after powering down, and never move the projector during this period or
while the lamp is on. The lamp is much more susceptible to damage while it is hot.
3. Operate your projector in a clean, relatively dust-free environment to prevent clogging of fans and air filters. These filters
should be cleaned regularly.
4. Allow plenty of space around the projector's fan or exhaust so excess heat can be dispersed properly.
5. Utilize the "economy mode" if it is available with your projector model and is appropriate for your situation. This mode
decreases projector brightness but the lamp will last longer.
6. Never leave a projector in very hot or very cold environments, for example in a car on a summer or winter day.
Contact Person: Sylvia
Tel: +86 13719030715