|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||carton box|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||1000 pieces per year|
|Base Type:||P-VIP350/1.3 E21.8||Warranty:||90 Days|
|Lamp Type:||OB OBH||Application:||Education,School,Home,Business|
|Keywords:||Projector Lamp Bulb||Packing:||Standard Packing|
VIP350W Christie Projector Lamps,
VIP350W Christie Projector Bulbs
VIP350W Christie Projector Lamps
Original Projector Bulb 003-100857-01 VIP350W Compatible For Christie DS+10K-M HD+10K-M HD10K-M
Original Optoma projector lamp 003-100857-01 P-VIP350/1.3 E21.8 , compatible for DS+10K-M HD+10K-M HD10K-M Mirage DS+10K-M Mirage HD10K-M Mirage WU12K-M Roadster HD+10K-M Roadster HD10K-M Roadster S+10K-M Roadster WU12K-M S+10KM WU12K-M WX10K-M . You can be assured each lamp has undergone strict quality checks for beam performance, ignition, voltage, appearance, connections and run-time, so you can trust it to work flawlessly in your projector.
|works for Optoma||DS+10K-M HD+10K-M HD10K-M Mirage DS+10K-M Mirage HD10K-M Mirage WU12K-M Roadster HD+10K-M Roadster HD10K-M Roadster S+10K-M Roadster WU12K-M S+10KM WU12K-M WX10K-M|
lamp with housing
Be sure to use an P-VIP350/1.3 E21.8 Projector Lamp for replacement.
Be sure to turn off the unit and unplug the power cord before replacing the lamp
The lamp remains hot after the unit is turned off with the TV.
If you touch the lamp, you may burn your fingers. When you replace the lamp
Wait for at least 0.5 hour for the lamp to cool. Do not touch the surface of the lamp
If you touch it, wipe off the fingerprints with a soft cloth
1. Turn off the Projector and unplug the AC power cord.
2. Loosen the screw on the lamp cover with a screwdriver, and then open the lamp cover.
3. Loosen the 2 screws on the lamp with the screwdriver. Hold up the handle, then pull the lamp straight out.
4. Hold the handle of the new lamp and push it in securely until it reaches the end, and then tighten the 2 screws.
5. Close the lamp cover, and then tighten the screws
6. Plug in the AC power cord.
Contact Person: Sylvia
Tel: +86 13719030715