|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||carton box|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||1000 pieces per year|
|Keywords:||Projector Lamp Bulb||Support Dimmer:||No|
|Lamp Life:||2000hours||Base Type:||SHP159(220W)|
PJD5352 Viewsonic Projector Lamps,
PJD5211 Viewsonic Projector Lamp
RLC 055 PJD5152 PJD5211 PJD5221 PJD5352 Viewsonic Projector Lamps
Original Viewsonic Projector Lamp RLC-055 With Housing For PJD5122 PJD5152 PJD5211 PJD5221 PJD5352
Viewsonic original projector lamp RLC-055 (SHP159(220W)), compatible for PJD5122 PJD5152 PJD5211 PJD5221 PJD5352 , We are committed to offering an easy and safe Projector Bulb buying experience that brings enjoyable shopping experience to all our customers. The projector lamps are completely covered under our 180-day warranty, which protects against any defective products.
|Product name:||Projector Lamp|
|Condition:||100% Brand new|
|Life time :||2000-3000H|
|Compatible for:||PJD5122 PJD5152 PJD5211 PJD5221 PJD5352|
|Installation:||Easy installation. NOT just a bare bulb|
|Warranty:||All items have been QC tested and come with 150 days Warranty|
|Package:||Standard package with mall carton for each piece|
Be sure to use an RLC-055 Projector Lamp for replacement.
Be sure to turn off the unit and unplug the power cord before replacing the lamp
The lamp remains hot after the unit is turned off with the TV.
If you touch the lamp, you may burn your fingers. When you replace the lamp
Wait for at least 0.5 hour for the lamp to cool. Do not touch the surface of the lamp
If you touch it, wipe off the fingerprints with a soft cloth
1. Turn off the Projector and unplug the AC power cord.
2. Loosen the screw on the lamp cover with a screwdriver, and then open the lamp cover.
3. Loosen the 2 screws on the lamp with the screwdriver. Hold up the handle, then pull the lamp straight out.
4. Hold the handle of the new lamp and push it in securely until it reaches the end, and then tighten the 2 screws.
5. Close the lamp cover, and then tighten the screws
6. Plug in the AC power cord.
Contact Person: Sylvia
Tel: +86 13719030715