|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||carton box|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||1000pieces per year|
|Warranty:||3 Months||Lamp Type:||OBH|
|Packing:||ET-LAB80 Carton Box||Product Name:||Projector Lamp|
|Original:||YES||Application:||Education, Home, School, Business, Office|
|Life Expectancy:||2000 Hours||Voltage:||All Country|
|Support Dimmer:||No||In Stock:||Yes|
|Shipping Terms:||International Express,DHL||Keywords:||Projector Lamp|
ET LAB80 Original Projector Lamps,
220W Projector Lamp,
220W Original Projector Lamps
PT LB75NTU Original Projector Lamps For PT LB78U ET LAB80
Panasonic ET-LAB80 Original Projector Lamp For PT-LB75NTU PT-LB75U PT-LB78U PT-LB80NTU PT-LB80U
ET-LAB80 Panasonic original lamp (60X60LHS220KR10-4) with housing. All items are 100% new and pass the quality checked. And will be packaged in good condition before dispatch. 100% Brand New, Premium quality, high brightness, long life replacement projector lamp. High Quality projector lamps. Easy to install.The quality can be guaranteed and price is competitive.
|Product name:||Projector Lamp|
|Condition:||100% Brand new|
|Type:||UHE200W Bulb with Generic Housing|
|Life time :||2000-3000H|
|Compatible for:||PT-LB75NTU PT-LB75U PT-LB78U PT-LB80NTU PT-LB80U PT-LB80NT PT-LB90NTU PT-LB90U|
|Installation:||Easy installation. NOT just a bare bulb|
|Warranty:||All items have been QC tested and come with 150 days Warranty|
|Package:||Standard package with mall carton for each piece|
If you want your Projector Lamps work longer, please Note:
1. Do not allow the projector to overheat; the primary cause of lamp failure is excessive temperature stress.
2. Allow the projector lamp to cool for at least 10 minutes after powering down, and never move the projector during this period or
while the lamp is on. The lamp is much more susceptible to damage while it is hot.
3. Operate your projector in a clean, relatively dust-free environment to prevent clogging of fans and air filters. These filters
should be cleaned regularly.
4. Allow plenty of space around the projector's fan or exhaust so excess heat can be dispersed properly.
5. Utilize the "economy mode" if it is available with your projector model and is appropriate for your situation. This mode
decreases projector brightness but the lamp will last longer.
6. Never leave a projector in very hot or very cold environments, for example in a car on a summer or winter day.
You can be assured each lamp has undergone strict quality checks for beam performance, ignition, voltage, appearance, connections and run-time, so you can trust it to work flawlessly in your projector. When you purchase with Buyquest or Projectorquest, you get quick delivery, a 30-day money back guarantee, easy returns and the best available comprehensive manufacturer warranty.
Contact Person: Sylvia
Tel: +86 13719030715