|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||carton box|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||1000 pieces per year|
|Keywords:||Projector Lamp Bulb||Packing:||Standard Packing|
|Base Type:||P-VIP210 0.9 E20.9||Wattage:||210W|
PJD6544W Viewsonic Projector Lamps,
PJD 6345 Viewsonic Lamps,
RLC 091 Viewsonic Projector Bulb
PJD6544W Viewsonic Projector Lamps
RLC-091 Viewsonic Projector Bulb Compatible For PJD5483S PJD5483S-1W PJD6345 PJD6544W
Viewsonic original projector lamp RLC-091, compatible for PJD5483S PJD5483S-1W PJD6345 PJD6544W, We are committed to offering an easy and safe Projector Bulb buying experience that brings enjoyable shopping experience to all our customers. The projector lamps are completely covered under our 180-day warranty, which protects against any defective products.
1. Produuct: We habe many types of original projector accessories suited for Phillip, Osram, Phoenix, and Panasonic.
2. Warranty: All the products have a warranty of 180 days, offer you a shopping experience without worries.
3. Service: We have a professional team to provide you with satisfactory after-sales services.
4. OEM: We have an experienced technical team to provide you with OEM services.
5. Price: Compared with your competitors, we have better quality and cheaper price.
|Product name:||Projector Lamp|
|Condition:||100% Brand new|
|Life time :||2000-3000H|
|Compatible for:||PJD5483S PJD5483S-1W PJD6345 PJD6544W|
|Installation:||Easy installation. NOT just a bare bulb|
|Warranty:||All items have been QC tested and come with 150 days Warranty|
|Package:||Standard package with mall carton for each piece|
If you want your Projector Lamps work longer, please Note:
1. Do not allow the projector to overheat; the primary cause of lamp failure is excessive temperature stress.
2. Allow the projector lamp to cool for at least 10 minutes after powering down, and never move the projector during this period or
while the lamp is on. The lamp is much more susceptible to damage while it is hot.
3. Operate your projector in a clean, relatively dust-free environment to prevent clogging of fans and air filters. These filters
should be cleaned regularly.
4. Allow plenty of space around the projector's fan or exhaust so excess heat can be dispersed properly.
5. Utilize the "economy mode" if it is available with your projector model and is appropriate for your situation. This mode
decreases projector brightness but the lamp will last longer.
6. Never leave a projector in very hot or very cold environments, for example in a car on a summer or winter day.
Contact Person: Sylvia
Tel: +86 13719030715