|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||carton box|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||1000 pieces per year|
|Keywords:||Projector Lamp Bulb||Packing:||Standard Packing|
RLC 053 Viewsonic Projector Bulb Replacement,
PJL937 Viewsonic Lamps
NSHA260 PJL9371 RLC 053 Viewsonic Projector Bulb Replacement
RLC-053 Original Viewsonic Projector Bulb NSHA260 Compatible For PJL9371
Viewsonic original projector lamp RLC-053 NSHA260 compatible for PJL9371, We are committed to offering an easy and safe Projector Bulb buying experience that brings enjoyable shopping experience to all our customers. The projector lamps are completely covered under our 180-day warranty, which protects against any defective products.
|Product name:||Projector Lamp|
|Condition:||100% Brand new|
|Life time :||2000-3000H|
|Installation:||Easy installation. NOT just a bare bulb|
|Warranty:||All items have been QC tested and come with 150 days Warranty|
|Package:||Standard package with mall carton for each piece|
1. Turn off the Projector and unplug the AC power cord.
2. Loosen the screw on the lamp cover with a screwdriver, and then open the lamp cover.
3. Loosen the 2 screws on the lamp with the screwdriver. Hold up the handle, then pull the lamp straight out.
4. Hold the handle of the new lamp and push it in securely until it reaches the end, and then tighten the 2 screws.
5. Close the lamp cover, and then tighten the screws
6. Plug in the AC power cord.
If you want your Projector Lamps work longer, please Note:
1. Do not allow the projector to overheat; the primary cause of lamp failure is excessive temperature stress.
2. Allow the projector lamp to cool for at least 10 minutes after powering down, and never move the projector during this period or
while the lamp is on. The lamp is much more susceptible to damage while it is hot.
3. Operate your projector in a clean, relatively dust-free environment to prevent clogging of fans and air filters. These filters
should be cleaned regularly.
4. Allow plenty of space around the projector's fan or exhaust so excess heat can be dispersed properly.
5. Utilize the "economy mode" if it is available with your projector model and is appropriate for your situation. This mode decreases projector brightness but the lamp will last longer.
6. Never leave a projector in very hot or very cold environments, for example in a car on a summer or winter day.
Contact Person: Sylvia
Tel: +86 13719030715