|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||carton box|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||1000 pieces per year|
|Warranty:||3 Months||Packing:||Carton Box|
|Product Name:||5J.J0A05.001 Projector Lamp||Application:||Education, Home, School, Business, Office|
|Life Expectancy:||2000 Hours||Voltage:||All Country|
|Shipping Terms:||International Express,DHL||Base Type:||SHP132(220W)|
|Brightness:||High Brightness With Original Burner Inside|
MP515 Benq Projector Bulbs,
5J J0A05 001,
MP515ST Benq Projector Lamp
MP515 Benq Projector Bulbs
Benq Peojector Lamp Bulb 5J.J0A05.001 For Sale Compatible MP515 MP515ST
The Benq projector Lamp 5J.J0A05.001 (SHP132(220W)), is compatible with the Benq MP515 MP515ST projectors in portrait mode. The lamp features a rated lifetime of 3000 hours and a maximum output of 8500 lumens in dual-lamp normal mode. Our team provides the best quality products, to provide customers with 100% satisfaction quality service. We are willing to strengthen cooperation with each customer to create a better future.
|Warranty||All items has been QC tested and have 180 days warranty|
Compatible with Projectors
1. Turn off the Projector and unplug the AC power cord.
2. Loosen the screw on the lamp cover with a screwdriver, and then open the lamp cover.
3. Loosen the 2 screws on the lamp with the screwdriver. Hold up the handle, then pull the lamp straight out.
4. Hold the handle of the new lamp and push it in securely until it reaches the end, and then tighten the 2 screws.
5. Close the lamp cover, and then tighten the screws
6. Plug in the AC power cord.
We are committed to offering an easy and safe Projector Bulb buying experience that brings enjoyable shopping experience to all our customers.
Warranty does not cover: shipping costs, improper installation including damages incurred while attempting installation, any installation or labor costs, lamps damaged by TV projector malfunction, damage due to abuse, lightning or acts of nature, misuse, electrical stress or power surges, loss of use, lost profits.
Contact Person: Sylvia
Tel: +86 13719030715