HS310AR12-4 Panasonic Projector Bulbs ET-LAD70WC For Education
|Place of Origin:
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
||3-7 work days
||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union
||1000 pieces per year
Detailed Product Description
||Projector Lamp Bulb
||High Brightness With Original Burner Inside
HS310AR12-4 Panasonic Projector Bulbs,
ET-LAD70WC Panasonic Projector Bulbs,
310W Panasonic Projector Bulbs
HS310AR12-4 Panasonic Projector Bulbs ET-LAD70WC For Business new high brightness
HS310AR12-4 Panasonic projector bare lamp , all items are 100% new and pass the quality checked. And will be packaged in good condition before dispatch. 100% Brand New, Premium quality, high brightness, long life replacement projector lamp. Compatible for PT-FD605CB,AP-DX750,PT-FDZ675CB/PT-DZ780/PT-FDZ88C/CL,PT-FDX92C/CL/PT-DX820,PT-FD601CL,PT-FDW85C/CL/PT-DW750
||100% Brand new
||Compatible Bare lamp
|Life time :
|Used in the these projector:
||All items have been QC tested and 90 days Warranty at least
||Each lamp in a single box with foam protection. One pair gloves and instruction inside.
If you want your Projector Lamps work longer, please Note:
1. Do not allow the projector to overheat; the primary cause of lamp failure is excessive temperature stress.
2. Allow the projector lamp to cool for at least 10 minutes after powering down, and never move the projector during this period or while the lamp is on. The lamp is much more susceptible to damage while it is hot.
3. Operate your projector in a clean, relatively dust-free environment to prevent clogging of fans and air filters. These filters should be cleaned regularly.
4. Allow plenty of space around the projector's fan or exhaust so excess heat can be dispersed properly.
5. Utilize the "economy mode" if it is available with your projector model and is appropriate for your situation. This mode
decreases projector brightness but the lamp will last longer.
6. Never leave a projector in very hot or very cold environments, for example in a car on a summer or winter day.
1. Turn off the Projector and unplug the AC power cord.
2. Loosen the screw on the lamp cover with a screwdriver, and then open the lamp cover.
3. Loosen the 2 screws on the lamp with the screwdriver. Hold up the handle, then pull the lamp straight out.
4. Hold the handle of the new lamp and push it in securely until it reaches the end, and then tighten the 2 screws.
5. Close the lamp cover, and then tighten the screws
6. Plug in the AC power cord.