|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||carton box|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||1000pieces per year|
|Warranty:||3 Months||Lamp Type:||OBH|
|Packing:||Carton Box||Product Name:||ET-LAD57W Projector Lamp|
|Original:||YES||Application:||Education, Home, School, Business, Office|
|Life Expectancy:||2000 Hours||Voltage:||All Country|
|Support Dimmer:||No||In Stock:||Yes|
|Shipping Terms:||International Express,DHL||Keywords:||Projector Lamp|
PT D5700E Panasonic Projector Bulbs,
OBH original panasonic projector lamps,
ET LAD57W Panasonic Projector Bulbs
ET LAD57W PT D5100 PT D5700 PT D5700E Panasonic Projector Bulbs
ET-LAD57W For Sale Compatible PT-D5100 PT-D5700 PT-D5700E PT-D5700EL PT-D5700L PT-D5700U PT-D5700UL
ET-LAD57W Panasonic projector bulb (88X88DNSHA315W) with housing, compatible with PT-D5100 PT-D5700 PT-D5700E PT-D5700EL PT-D5700L PT-D5700U PT-D5700UL PT-DW5100 PT-DW5100L PT-DW5100U PT-DW5100UL. All items are 100% new and pass the quality checked. And will be packaged in good condition before dispatch.
|Product name:||Projector Lamp|
|Condition:||100% Brand new|
|Type:||Compatible lamp with Housing|
|Life time :||≥2000-8000Hour|
|Used in the these projector:||PT-D5100 PT-D5700 PT-D5700E PT-D5700EL PT-D5700L PT-D5700U PT-D5700UL PT-DW5100 PT-DW5100L PT-DW5100U PT-DW5100UL|
|Warranty:||All items have been QC tested and 180 days Warranty at least|
|Package:||Each lamp in a single box with foam protection. One pair gloves and instruction inside.|
If you want your Projector Lamps work longer, please Note:
1. Do not allow the projector to overheat; the primary cause of lamp failure is excessive temperature stress.
2. Allow the projector lamp to cool for at least 10 minutes after powering down, and never move the projector during this period or
while the lamp is on. The lamp is much more susceptible to damage while it is hot.
3. Operate your projector in a clean, relatively dust-free environment to prevent clogging of fans and air filters. These filters
should be cleaned regularly.
4. Allow plenty of space around the projector's fan or exhaust so excess heat can be dispersed properly.
5. Utilize the "economy mode" if it is available with your projector model and is appropriate for your situation. This mode
decreases projector brightness but the lamp will last longer.
6. Never leave a projector in very hot or very cold environments, for example in a car on a summer or winter day.
Contact Person: Sylvia
Tel: +86 13719030715