|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||carton box|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||1000 pieces per year|
|Life Expectancy:||2000hours||Base Type:||UHE200|
|Lamp Type:||OBH||Product Name:||Projector Lamp Bulb|
|Brightness:||High Brightness With Original Burner Inside|
EH R5000C Epson Projector Bulbs,
ELPLP59 Original Projector Lamp,
V13H010L59 Epson Projector Bulbs
EH R1000 V13H010L59 EH R3000C EH R5000C Epson Projector Bulbs
ELPLP59 Original Projector Lamp For Epson EH-R1000 EH-R2000 EH-R4000 V13H010L59 EH-R3000C EH-R5000C
Epson peojector lamp ELPLP59 is original lamp (LUHE 200) with housing, Its estimated life is 5,000 hours in a compatible projector's Normal Mode and 10,000 hours in Eco Mode. All items are 100% new and pass the quality checked. And will be packaged in good condition before dispatch.
|works for Epson||EH-R1000 EH-R2000 EH-R4000 V13H010L59 EH-R3000C, EH-R5000C|
lamp with housing
If you want your Projector Lamps work longer, please Note:
1. Do not allow the projector to overheat; the primary cause of lamp failure is excessive temperature stress.
2. Allow the projector lamp to cool for at least 10 minutes after powering down, and never move the projector during this period or
while the lamp is on. The lamp is much more susceptible to damage while it is hot.
3. Operate your projector in a clean, relatively dust-free environment to prevent clogging of fans and air filters. These filters
should be cleaned regularly.
4. Allow plenty of space around the projector's fan or exhaust so excess heat can be dispersed properly.
5. Utilize the "economy mode" if it is available with your projector model and is appropriate for your situation. This mode
decreases projector brightness but the lamp will last longer.
6. Never leave a projector in very hot or very cold environments, for example in a car on a summer or winter day.
Contact Person: Sylvia
Tel: +86 13719030715