|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||carton box|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||1000 pieces per year|
|Warranty:||3 Months||Product Name:||EC.JBU00.001 Projector Lamp|
|Application:||Education, Home, School, Business, Office||Life Expectancy:||2000 Hours|
|Voltage:||All Country||Shipping Terms:||International Express,DHL|
|Base Type:||P-VIP190 0.8 E20.8||Rated Power:||190W|
190W Benq Projector Bulbs,
EC JBU00 001,
X110P Benq Projector Bulbs
EC JBU00 001 X110P X1161A X1161N X1161P 190W Benq Projector Bulbs
EC.JBU00.001 Benq Projector Lamp Bulb Compatible With X110P X1161A X1161N X1161P X1161PA X1261P
The Benq projector Lamp EC.JBU00.001(P-VIP190 0.8 E20.8), is compatible with the Benq DNX0009 H110P MC.JG611.001 X110P X1161A X1161N X1161P X1161PA X1261P projectors in portrait mode. The lamp features a rated lifetime of 3000 hours and a maximum output of 8500 lumens in dual-lamp normal mode. Our team provides the best quality products, to provide customers with 100% satisfaction quality service. We are willing to strengthen cooperation with each customer to create a better future.
|Lamp Watts||P-VIP190 0.8 E20.8|
|Warranty||All items has been QC tested and have 180 days warranty|
Compatible with Projectors
|DNX0009 H110P X110P X1161A X1161N X1161P X1161PA X1261P|
To reduce the risk of personal injury, do not drop the lamp module. The bulb may shatter and cause injury if it is dropped.
Customers’ satisfaction is our top priority. If meeting any problems before or after purchasing, please contact me freely any time. It is our honor to serve you.
1. Turn off the Projector and unplug the AC power cord.
2. Loosen the screw on the lamp cover with a screwdriver, and then open the lamp cover.
3. Loosen the 2 screws on the lamp with the screwdriver. Hold up the handle, then pull the lamp straight out.
4. Hold the handle of the new lamp and push it in securely until it reaches the end, and then tighten the 2 screws.
5. Close the lamp cover, and then tighten the screws
6. Plug in the AC power cord.
Contact Person: Sylvia
Tel: +86 13719030715