|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||carton box|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||1000 pieces per year|
|Warranty:||3 Months||Lamp Type:||OB|
|Packing:||Carton Box||Product Name:||Projector Lamp|
|Original:||YES||Application:||Education, Home, School, Business, Office|
|Life Expectancy:||2000 Hours||Voltage:||All Country|
|Support Dimmer:||No||Shipping Terms:||International Express,DHL|
D551 Vivitek Projector Lamp,
D557W Vivitek Projector Bulb,
D54HA Vivitek Projector Lamp
D87ASTD D55CE D557W D556 D548 D54HA D551 Vivitek Projector Lamp
Vivitek Projector Lamp VIP190W For D87ASTD D551 D55CE D557W D556 D548 D54HA
Vivitek projector lamp VIP190/0.8 E20.8 , compatible for D87ASTD, D551, D55CE, D557W, D556, D548, D54HA . We are committed to offering an easy and safe Projector Bulb buying experience that brings enjoyable shopping experience to all our customers. Warranty does not cover: shipping costs, improper installation including damages incurred while attempting installation, any installation or labor costs, lamps damaged by TV projector malfunction, damage due to abuse, lightning or acts of nature, misuse, electrical stress or power surges, loss of use, lost profits.
|Lamp Watts||VIP190/0.8 E20.8|
|Warranty||All items has been QC tested and have 180 days warranty|
Compatible with Projectors
|D87ASTD, D551, D55CE, D557W, D556, D548, D54HA|
1. Turn off the Projector and unplug the AC power cord.
2. Loosen the screw on the lamp cover with a screwdriver, and then open the lamp cover.
3. Loosen the 2 screws on the lamp with the screwdriver. Hold up the handle, then pull the lamp straight out.
4. Hold the handle of the new lamp and push it in securely until it reaches the end, and then tighten the 2 screws.
5. Close the lamp cover, and then tighten the screws
6. Plug in the AC power cord.
If you want your Projector Lamps work longer, please Note:
1. Do not allow the projector to overheat; the primary cause of lamp failure is excessive temperature stress.
2. Allow the projector lamp to cool for at least 10 minutes after powering down, and never move the projector during this period or
while the lamp is on. The lamp is much more susceptible to damage while it is hot.
3. Operate your projector in a clean, relatively dust-free environment to prevent clogging of fans and air filters. These filters
should be cleaned regularly.
4. Allow plenty of space around the projector's fan or exhaust so excess heat can be dispersed properly.
5. Utilize the "economy mode" if it is available with your projector model and is appropriate for your situation. This mode decreases projector brightness but the lamp will last longer.
6. Never leave a projector in very hot or very cold environments, for example in a car on a summer or winter day.
Contact Person: Sylvia
Tel: +86 13719030715