|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||BL-FS180B BL-FS180C|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||carton box|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||1000 pieces per year|
|Base Type:||P-VIP330 1.0 E20.9||Warranty:||90 Days|
|Lamp Type:||OB OBH||Application:||Education,School,Home,Business|
|Keywords:||Projector Lamp Bulb||Packing:||Standard Packing|
DS312 Optoma Projector Bulbs,
BL FS180C Projector Lamp
BL FS180B BL FS180C SHP112 DS306 DS309 DS312 Optoma Projector Bulbs
Projector Lamp BL-FS180B BL-FS180C SHP112 Compatible For Optoma DS306 DS309 DS312 DS315 DX606
Original Optoma projector lamp BL-FS180B BL-FS180C SHP112(180W), compatible for DS306, DS309, DS312, DS315, DX606, DX609, DX609i, DX615, EP620, EP720, EP721, EP726, EP726i, EP727, PRO100S, PRO200S, PRO200X, TS721, TX720, TX726, TX727, GT3000 HD640, HD65, HD700X, GT7002 . You can be assured each lamp has undergone strict quality checks for beam performance, ignition, voltage, appearance, connections and run-time, so you can trust it to work flawlessly in your projector.
|lamp model||BL-FS180B BL-FS180C|
|works for Optoma||DS306, DS309, DS312, DS315, DX606, DX609, DX609i, DX615, EP620, EP720, EP721, EP726, EP726i, EP727, PRO100S, PRO200S, PRO200X, TS721, TX720, TX726, TX727, GT3000 HD640, HD65, HD700X, GT7002|
lamp with housing
If you want your Projector Lamps work longer, please Note:
1. Do not allow the projector to overheat; the primary cause of lamp failure is excessive temperature stress.
2. Allow the projector lamp to cool for at least 10 minutes after powering down, and never move the projector during this period or
while the lamp is on. The lamp is much more susceptible to damage while it is hot.
3. Operate your projector in a clean, relatively dust-free environment to prevent clogging of fans and air filters. These filters
should be cleaned regularly.
4. Allow plenty of space around the projector's fan or exhaust so excess heat can be dispersed properly.
5. Utilize the "economy mode" if it is available with your projector model and is appropriate for your situation. This mode decreases projector brightness but the lamp will last longer.
6. Never leave a projector in very hot or very cold environments, for example in a car on a summer or winter day.
You can be assured each lamp has undergone strict quality checks for beam performance, ignition, voltage, appearance, connections and run-time, so you can trust it to work flawlessly in your projector. When you purchase with Buyquest or Projectorquest, you get quick delivery, a 30-day money back guarantee, easy returns and the best available comprehensive manufacturer warranty.
Contact Person: Sylvia
Tel: +86 13719030715