|Place of Origin:||China|
|Model Number:||BL-FP310A BL-FP310B|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||carton box|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||1000 pieces per year|
|Base Type:||UHP310/245W 1.0 E20.9||Warranty:||90 Days|
|Lamp Type:||OB OBH||Application:||Education,School,Home,Business|
|Keywords:||Projector Lamp Bulb||Packing:||Standard Packing|
245W Lamp For Optoma Projector,
BL FP310A Optoma Lamp Replacement
BL FP310B 245W Lamp For Optoma Projector X501 W501 UHP310
BL-FP310A BL-FP310B Projector Bulb UHP310/245W Compatible For Optoma X501 W501
Original Optoma projector lamp BL-FP310A BL-FP310B UHP310/245W 1.0 E20.9 , compatible for X501 W501 . You can be assured each lamp has undergone strict quality checks for beam performance, ignition, voltage, appearance, connections and run-time, so you can trust it to work flawlessly in your projector.
|lamp model||BL-FP310A BL-FP310B|
|power||UHP310/245W 1.0 E20.9|
|works for Optoma||X501, W501|
lamp with housing
You can be assured each lamp has undergone strict quality checks for beam performance, ignition, voltage, appearance, connections and run-time, so you can trust it to work flawlessly in your projector. When you purchase with Buyquest or Projectorquest, you get quick delivery, a 30-day money back guarantee, easy returns and the best available comprehensive manufacturer warranty.
If you want your Projector Lamps work longer, please Note:
1. Do not allow the projector to overheat; the primary cause of lamp failure is excessive temperature stress.
2. Allow the projector lamp to cool for at least 10 minutes after powering down, and never move the projector during this period or
while the lamp is on. The lamp is much more susceptible to damage while it is hot.
3. Operate your projector in a clean, relatively dust-free environment to prevent clogging of fans and air filters. These filters
should be cleaned regularly.
4. Allow plenty of space around the projector's fan or exhaust so excess heat can be dispersed properly.
5. Utilize the "economy mode" if it is available with your projector model and is appropriate for your situation. This mode decreases projector brightness but the lamp will last longer.
6. Never leave a projector in very hot or very cold environments, for example in a car on a summer or winter day.
1. Turn off the Projector and unplug the AC power cord.
2. Loosen the screw on the lamp cover with a screwdriver, and then open the lamp cover.
3. Loosen the 2 screws on the lamp with the screwdriver. Hold up the handle, then pull the lamp straight out.
4. Hold the handle of the new lamp and push it in securely until it reaches the end, and then tighten the 2 screws.
5. Close the lamp cover, and then tighten the screws
6. Plug in the AC power cord.
Contact Person: Sylvia
Tel: +86 13719030715