|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||carton box|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||1000 pieces per year|
|Warranty:||3 Months||Product Name:||5J.J6L05.001 Projector Lamp|
|Application:||Education, Home, School, Business, Office||Life Expectancy:||2000 Hours|
|Voltage:||All Country||Shipping Terms:||International Express,DHL|
|Base Type:||UHP190/160W 0.9 E20.9||Rated Power:||190/160W|
5J J6L05 001 MS507H MS517 MS517F MW519 MX518 Benq Projector Bulbs,
5J J6L05 001,
5J J6L05 001 Benq Projector Lamp
5J J6L05 001 MS507H MS517 MS517F MW519 MX518 Benq Projector Bulbs
5J.J6L05.001 Benq Projector Lamp Compatible With MS507H MS517 MS517F MW519 MX518
The Benq projector Lamp 5J.J6L05.001 (UHP190/160W 0.9 E20.9), is compatible with the Benq MS507H MS517 MS517F MW519 MX518 MX518F TW519 projectors in portrait mode. The lamp features a rated lifetime of 3000 hours and a maximum output of 8500 lumens in dual-lamp normal mode. Our team provides the best quality products, to provide customers with 100% satisfaction quality service. We are willing to strengthen cooperation with each customer to create a better future.
|Lamp Watts||UHP190/160W 0.9 E20.9|
|Warranty||All items has been QC tested and have 180 days warranty|
Compatible with Projectors
|MS507H MS517 MS517F MW519 MX518 MX518F TW519|
The projector lamps are completely covered under our 180-day warranty, which protects against any defective products.
We are committed to offering an easy and safe Projector Bulb buying experience that brings enjoyable shopping experience to all our customers.
Warranty does not cover: shipping costs, improper installation including damages incurred while attempting installation, any installation or labor costs, lamps damaged by TV projector malfunction, damage due to abuse, lightning or acts of nature, misuse, electrical stress or power surges, loss of use, lost profits.
To reduce the risk of personal injury, do not drop the lamp module. The bulb may shatter and cause injury if it is dropped.
Customers’ satisfaction is our top priority. If meeting any problems before or after purchasing, please contact me freely any time. It is our honor to serve you.
If you want your Projector Lamps work longer, please Note:
1. Do not allow the projector to overheat; the primary cause of lamp failure is excessive temperature stress.
2. Allow the projector lamp to cool for at least 10 minutes after powering down, and never move the projector during this period or
while the lamp is on. The lamp is much more susceptible to damage while it is hot.
3. Operate your projector in a clean, relatively dust-free environment to prevent clogging of fans and air filters. These filters
should be cleaned regularly.
4. Allow plenty of space around the projector's fan or exhaust so excess heat can be dispersed properly.
5. Utilize the "economy mode" if it is available with your projector model and is appropriate for your situation. This mode
decreases projector brightness but the lamp will last longer.
6. Never leave a projector in very hot or very cold environments, for example in a car on a summer or winter day.
Contact Person: Sylvia
Tel: +86 13719030715