|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 piece|
|Packaging Details:||carton box|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 work days|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||1000 pieces per year|
|Warranty:||3 Months||Lamp Type:||OB|
|Packing:||Carton Box||Product Name:||Projector Lamp 5811100686-S 5811100795-S|
|Original:||YES||Application:||Education, Home, School, Business, Office|
|Life Expectancy:||2000 Hours||Voltage:||All Country|
|Support Dimmer:||No||Shipping Terms:||International Express,DHL|
|Base Type:||VIP280/0.9 E20.6|
D930TX Vivitek Projector Lamp,
5811100795S Projector Bulb,
5811100686S Vivitek Projector Lamp
5811100686S D940DX D940VX D945VX D930TX Vivitek Projector Lamp
5811100686-S 5811100795-S Projector Bulb VIP280 For Vivitek D940DX D940VX D945TX D945VX D930TX
Vivitek projector lamp 5811100686-S 5811100795-S(VIP280/0.9 E20.6), compatible for D940DX D940VX D945TX D945VX D930TX . We are committed to offering an easy and safe Projector Bulb buying experience that brings enjoyable shopping experience to all our customers. Warranty does not cover: shipping costs, improper installation including damages incurred while attempting installation, any installation or labor costs, lamps damaged by TV projector malfunction, damage due to abuse, lightning or acts of nature, misuse, electrical stress or power surges, loss of use, lost profits.
|Lamp Watts||VIP280/0.9 E20.6|
|Warranty||All items has been QC tested and have 180 days warranty|
Compatible with Projectors
|D940DX D940VX D945TX D945VX D930TX|
1. Produuct: We habe many types of original projector accessories suited for Phillip, Osram, Phoenix, and Panasonic.
2. Warranty: All the products have a warranty of 180 days, offer you a shopping experience without worries.
3. Service: We have a professional team to provide you with satisfactory after-sales services.
4. OEM: We have an experienced technical team to provide you with OEM services.
5. Price: Compared with your competitors, we have better quality and cheaper price.
If you want your Projector Lamps work longer, please Note:
1. Do not allow the projector to overheat; the primary cause of lamp failure is excessive temperature stress.
2. Allow the projector lamp to cool for at least 10 minutes after powering down, and never move the projector during this period or
while the lamp is on. The lamp is much more susceptible to damage while it is hot.
3. Operate your projector in a clean, relatively dust-free environment to prevent clogging of fans and air filters. These filters
should be cleaned regularly.
4. Allow plenty of space around the projector's fan or exhaust so excess heat can be dispersed properly.
5. Utilize the "economy mode" if it is available with your projector model and is appropriate for your situation. This mode decreases projector brightness but the lamp will last longer.
6. Never leave a projector in very hot or very cold environments, for example in a car on a summer or winter day.
Contact Person: Sylvia
Tel: +86 13719030715